Can console crossplayers read PC crossplayers’ chat?
im always wondering if console users can see the lobby chat, even though they can’t reply
im always wondering if console users can see the lobby chat, even though they can’t reply
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope, the chat isn't visible on console.
Nope. Can't even easily message other people on the same console anymore. Maybe it's a good thing
Nope, but I still "gg" to the void.
Really wish it would at least let console users see a few "approved" phrases like gg. Maybe give them the option to hit up on the D-Pad or something to gg back.
I'm wondering this as well and my guess would be yes
Yeah, I've had a few good games with some console players and I was sad that I couldn't chat with them post-game.