Let killers know if certain perks are in effect
In particular, I think killers need to know if Borrowed Time is currently affecting a survivor. As it stands right now, every killer has to play as if a survivor has Borrowed Time, because if they don't play around it, it causes an absolutely severe loss of pressure and rewards reckless unhooks just by existing, even if it is not in the game.
My possible suggestion is to give the 'white endurance glow' to survivors affected by Endurance the entire time they are affected by it, rather than just showing the glow when they're hit.
I do see a small problem with this, as a tunneling killer could easily just watch and wait out the glow. However, I think there could be some decent counterplay to this, especially since the rest of the survivors have time to prepare for the next down on the tunneled player, getting sabos ready or lining up for body blocks.
I would even possibly argue for the same thing to happen with Decisive Strike, but I honestly think the existence of an obsession is good enough for that and gives a decent trade off for running some of the more powerful killer obsession perks.
Comments
killers that try to wait out endurance to tunnel will now have 100% accuracy i dont want this. maybe with DS tho