Why the crossplay?
Why the crossplay? Do you really need to?
Console players are the most toxic I've seen from afar, I want to play as a killer and I run into 4 players doing 360 every 2 seconds, which is impossible to catch as a killer
Did they think of pc players? There is an incredibly high disadvantage with those who use keyboard and mouse and those who use joystick. PC players can do 360 but not all the time like console players
Besides that, 90% of console players who play as killer only fc or dc and when dc I lost a lot of points because they are not even able to fix a simple bug
Btw: There is a bug at the top of the hills that makes the player unable to move.
Comments
Just disable crossplay...
and when i do that it took me 10-15 mins to find a game :/
Then dodge lobby’s until you only see pc players, they do make up most of the playerbase..
or learn to counter 360s. That’s the only „advantage“ of controllers, otherwise M&K is WAY superior for loops and overall reactions and consoles suffer from bad performance
In this situation you’ve only got 3 options.
Wait I thought PC players were the best all I been hearing is a lot of crying
I feel like a parrot here, but stop blaming cross-play for everything. Why is it PC players are constantly shitting on Console lately? PC ain't no saints on this game. Not everyone on console is toxic and frankly, I'm tired of being tarred with the same brush just because a select few PC players don't like cross-play. You don't like it, feel free to use that amazing option in the Options menu that let's you turn it off. Don't like the longer queues because of it? Then learn to adapt or stop complaining. Cross-play has been a godsend for console because wait times on there were god damn awful and it's been way more enjoyable going against PC players.