Stranger things and Demogorgon love
With the new legendary skins, I’d love to see more stranger things skins and/or characters!! As a demogorgon main, I’d love a “surprise” playstyle. If there was a silent teleport add-on that would be so cool!!
With the new legendary skins, I’d love to see more stranger things skins and/or characters!! As a demogorgon main, I’d love a “surprise” playstyle. If there was a silent teleport add-on that would be so cool!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nah, it should just delay the audio until Demo has fully reappeared.
Completely silent Traversing would be busted. And could also potentially hurt the Demo'd navigation gameplay too, since no one would know where his portals are unless they physically walk near them