Killing outside of the exit

Killer: The Executioner/Pyramid Head

Map: MacMillan Estate

So I just had a game as a survivor where someone was downed at the exit. He crawled out and already escaped but somehow the Executioner was able to go out side the door and execute him, leading to him being outside the door and even be able to still hit us when we already escaped. I have recorded it but the File is too big to upload since I recorded the last 4.5 minutes and the file is about 1.44 GB big. I dont know how to cut the file but if a dev reads this i will gladly send you the video if you want to!

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • PH's Final Judgement has enough range to actually take out a survivor that have crawled through the barrier, personally already reported it ages ago.

  • @Lunaraia said:

    PH's Final Judgement has enough range to actually take out a survivor that have crawled through the barrier, personally already reported it ages ago.

    ohh okay did not know, ty :)