Supernatural DLC?
Anyone else think Dean and Sam would make a good fit in DBD?
This is the one license I would kill for. =)
Anyone else think Dean and Sam would make a good fit in DBD?
This is the one license I would kill for. =)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’ve posted this same suggestion a few times. 🙂 Something like:
No. Please no. Supernatural is the epitome of cringe, and it would completely kill whatever horror DbD has left.
Like what you want to like, but not everything needs to come to the game.
It was fun when it started but yea, it became cringe. I wouldn’t mind Dean being a Survivor.