Get rid of Moris and Keys
Nothing is more annoying, no, infuriating than while you're trying to work on your rank by playing the game someone pulls out a mori on you. You just de-ranked and there was nothing you could do about it because it was after your first hook and just for balancing sake (even though I don't think keys are as valuable and you have to do more work to use them on hatches) get rid of them too.
If anyone is here to disagree with me, that's fine. But please be respectful and help me flesh out what alternatives we could use because as things stand, where this is a very competitive game and there is a ranking system,(especially) moris seem extremely harsh and I don't feel they are balanced at all.
Comments
They said they will be reworking both moris and keys.
Sweet, I still think they'd work better if they just weren't in the game. ๐
They can't delete it, they wasted too much money and time on animation in the moris