Difficulty Settings
So we adding in difficulty settings now I see :)
quite a interesting bug anyone else got this before no hud cant see skill checks or auras?
So we adding in difficulty settings now I see :)
quite a interesting bug anyone else got this before no hud cant see skill checks or auras?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah I've had that before. Since I can't do gens I have to focus on totem patrol + harassing the killer
Does getting hooked fix it or nah?
Nope, it stays that way the whole game. Had it as killer too.
Dbd Hard mode I guess lol
Seems like the devs like hardcore mode from cod or realistic mode from rainbow six siege XD
Edit: maybe they add friendly fire pallet stuns next ๐ (I know it is a bug not a new feature)
Something like that would be cool tho like add a difficulty setting menu for more experienced players to challenge themselves.
Happens couple times a month to me on ps4. I made a bug report about it back in May during one of the times. Still haven't fixed it.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/152383/ps4-no-hud-while-playing-as-survivor#latest