saying gg to an empty room

The one sad part about cross-play is saying "gg!" at the end of a match, only to see that everyone else is on console so they can't see chat. 😥

Comments

  • Better than getting called a thousand racial and sexual slurs by butthurt 15 year olds tbh.

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    Better than getting called a thousand racial and sexual slurs by butthurt 15 year olds tbh.

    I rather have insults that an empty lobby, I would at least have something to laugh at

    Lol

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    Better than getting called a thousand racial and sexual slurs by butthurt 15 year olds tbh.

    this is an excellent point. Most of the post-game chat I've gotten has been amicable, but it's the jerks who really stand out. :(

  • Yeah. I dislike cross play for this reason. I didn't like seeing people say dumb ass things before, but something is better than nothing. We can't even talk to each other. Damn near feels like I am playing a single player game. I don't play multiplayer games so I can't communicate with people I'm playing with. I'm about to disable cross play...

  • @EmpireWinner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1544582#Comment_1544582

    I rather have insults that an empty lobby, I would at least have something to laugh at

    Lol

    Nah, i rather have them shut down the entire chat feature, than to have that BS that is sometimes in the endgame chat. After playing a lot of Killer especially the whole day non-stop, you can see the psychological warfare that sometimes goes on in there. Its 75% bad intentions, 20% nothing and 5% actual real talk about the game.

  • If you don't like end game chat you can disable it. It is a feature. But it should be an option for people who enjoy being able to say gg or don't unhook in the killers face next time. I personally like the option to communicate with others in game rather than the option being taken away. I don't own a console but can console players normally not communicate in games?

  • It´s not uncommon to talk to an emtpy room even without crossplayinvolved... :D

    Screenshot (2)_LI.jpg


  • @Zucker_Schock said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1544587#Comment_1544587

    Nah, i rather have them shut down the entire chat feature, than to have that BS that is sometimes in the endgame chat. After playing a lot of Killer especially the whole day non-stop, you can see the psychological warfare that sometimes goes on in there. Its 75% bad intentions, 20% nothing and 5% actual real talk about the game.

    You wouldn't have that BS if you close the chat, ez solution