I had an incredibly vivid dream about the new killer
Although I'm sure their depiction in my dream isn't anywhere near what they're actually going to be in game.
They were called "The Worm". A writhing mass of tentacles and organs that took 1 of 3 different forms as the trial progressed. It heavily reminded me of The Thing with how it acted.
Their first form appeared to be a normal person wearing a yellow sweater that slowly walked towards you. I wasn't quite sure as to what they could do in this form as any survivor in the trial bolted the moment they saw it.
Their second form is a bit difficult to describe visually. Imagine a pair of purple intestinal tracks inflated like plastic balloons with a scorpion stinger attached at the back. It was mostly invisible in this form except when it was about to attack someone by putting the stinger in their mouth and forcing some vial substance down the throat. This was easily the scariest of the 3.
If the second form was inflated intestines, the third was an entire body's worth of organs. It was completely coated with tiny needles and was able to use to bulk of its mass to instantly grab survivors from a fair distance away and put them on hooks. But it got forced back into its first form if a generator was popped.
The map that it got was weird. It appeared to be a normal 2 story house. But when going to the windows at the top floor, it led to other similar houses built on impossible geometry. The entire map was like this up until the exit gates.
Just as an aside, has anyone ever dreamt about dbd before?
Comments
Thats actually pretty cool. I haven’t had any dreams on DBD. The closest I’ve come is my semi recurring dreams of Freddy (Ironic I know).
What usually happens in your dreams of Freddy?
Its very unique. I had one where we almost had sex (That was my least favorite), one where I got chased down in the boiler room, he became my shadow and killed me. Most of the time he makes me fall to my death in some way (I have a phobia of heights). I’ve had them since I watched the remake when I was 12 ( I have watched the ogs). NOES is the only horror series that actively scares me because of this lol.
Oh god.
Getting diddled by Freddy would be terrifying.
I'd take getting assimilated into a rancid pile carnivorous of flesh over that in any given opportunity.
Before Spirit came out, I had a dream it would be a killer very similar to what she was. Except, she'd mark survivors with curses that either slowed them down slightly, increased the duration of their scratch marks, or caused anything they work on to go slower. If all three were active on different survivors, she could apply an exposed status on the remaining survivor.
Stupid, I know, but it was a weirdly detailed dream on an Egyptian map. And I still thought her name was "the Spirit."
Yeah, the worst part was the whole thing took place in my bed. So I thought it was still happening for a short while after I woke up lmao.
And I thought running into a 4-man sweat squad as Clown as terrifying.
To be fair, 4 man sweat squads are pretty scary. Especially as clown.
The clown was designed to suffer against sweaty squads
"B-b-but, he's got untapped potential and is very underrated!"
"And he is the MOST balanced killer"
"Hmm... I don't know about most balanced. But he's certainly the W I D E S T"
Are you Hmong?
^ This channel is awesome if you're not familiar.
I’ll check it out, anyone who dreams about getting diddled by Freddy is a brother to me.