Bring back option to change to different killers while in lobby.
I hate having to leave a lobby just to change to a different killer, it takes to much time. I hope dead by daylight team sees this to and change their mind.
I hate having to leave a lobby just to change to a different killer, it takes to much time. I hope dead by daylight team sees this to and change their mind.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is likely because of cross-play. Some killers do not have licenses for certain platforms, namely Freddie and Leatherface (though this may have changed). I would definitely appreciate them bringing the feature back for non-crossplay lobbies, though.