New Hacks (To Me Anyway)

I've never seen more hacks used in a single game than what I just experienced. There were lag spikes, always when I chased the same person. One guy when I put him on the hook never died, nor the Entity summoned. The rest of the team clearly knew about it because nobody made any attempt to help him. I, myself, was literally moved almost 15 meters at one point approaching someone, and I watched two of them teleport. No matter how many times I hit the rest of them they were always fully healed when I hit them again.

To put this in perspective, I was in the Hawkin's Lab playing Myers with Cracked Mirror Eyes, so I hit them a LOT. When they finally left, the three not on the hook, one tea-bagged me of course at the exit. I closed the hatch and went back to stare at the guy who had been on the hook over five minutes. When the time ran out he was STILL on the hook. The game forced me to D/C to get out or I would still be in there. I got no points and de-pipped. I took screenshots of all their names (although I won't post them here) and multiple shots of odd things in the game.

These were new hacks to me, and all of the people appeared to be Console players. Has anyone else run into these?

Comments

  • Ppl that hacking in dbd have to visit the doctor ... Sry but I cant understand

  • this is a rare glitch that I am surprised Mobile dbd fixed before the actual DBD for consoles and pc

  • @Hoodied said:

    this is a rare glitch that I am surprised Mobile dbd fixed before the actual DBD for consoles and pc

    It sure didn't FEEL like a glitch. It felt very coordinated. All the different hacks happening together seemed crystal clear what was going on. :) I'd like to BELIEVE it was a glitch, but I don't.

  • Played against a Trapper on PS4 today who was the globe icon.

    He hooked someone in the Game basement and was upstairs above the bathroom 5-8 seconds later. Don't know how it was possible. Any thoughts?

  • @Azgard12 said:

    Played against a Trapper on PS4 today who was the globe icon.

    He hooked someone in the Game basement and was upstairs above the bathroom 5-8 seconds later. Don't know how it was possible. Any thoughts?

    I wasn't in that game so I hate to speculate. I'm starting to video all my games Monto-style. I don't have any aspirations to become a Streamer. What would I be, the totally Average DbD Streamer, learn from the mediocre. :) No, I'm starting to video every game so I can give evidence every time I report someone so it leads to real bans. If the game goes fine, I can delete it immediately. Of course I might save the really good or funny ones.

  • @Moundshroud said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1544447#Comment_1544447

    I wasn't in that game so I hate to speculate. I'm starting to video all my games Monto-style. I don't have any aspirations to become a Streamer. What would I be, the totally Average DbD Streamer, learn from the mediocre. :) No, I'm starting to video every game so I can give evidence every time I report someone so it leads to real bans. If the game goes fine, I can delete it immediately. Of course I might save the really good or funny ones.

    I mean my buddies were screaming hacker.

    I had no answers, I just hate to blame the hacks.