Jake Park - Nonconformist skin
So I wasn't around for the rift skin, but is there any way to buy it? It's honestly the only cosmetic I like for him.
So I wasn't around for the rift skin, but is there any way to buy it? It's honestly the only cosmetic I like for him.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't know if it's true, but I heard some saying that rift skins were supposed to be released in the store later some time.
I really hope so.
A year after it closes it will be in the store.
Wasn't it around November of 2019?
I can't remember, it was around there, maybe December. I'm sure the dates are on Google.