Is this Intended?

I was just on Midwich and discovered Jigsaw Boxes can spawn in a room with only a breakable wall as the entry point. Due to how RBTs work, there could be 1 - 4 keys in a room that's inaccessible unless the killer is nice enough to break it for you.

Is this intentional or a bug to do with procedural generation?

Pic below, don't mind me dying in the foreground.

20200816180757_1.jpg

You can see it on the other side of the wall here. There is no entrance upstairs or downstairs that I could find.

Comments

  • hm? Not sure if intended or not but I would say it shouldn’t be this way.. I didn’t even know there are rooms that you can’t access without a broken wall..

    maybe make a bug report on this as this section is not frequently viewed by devs

  • I suppose that's the ramp next to the toilets that is encased between two breakable walls. If that's the case, this is 100% unintended and either a bug or an oversight, because that area is inaccessible unless the killer breaks at least one of the walls. If a jigsaw box can spawn there, then other interactibles like chests, totems, alarms etc. can as well. You should submit a bug report about this.