Dear players:
What's ######### wrong with you?
Tea-bagging, fault pointing, pallet waiting, camping, tunneling? You really expect the game to be not toxic as hell? If a killer is behaving inappropriate, that's no ######### excuse to be toxic too. The other way around it's the same. Toxic behaviour creates toxic behaviour. Get your God damn head out of your ######### ass and show even the slightest bit of empathy. Don't you think the killer knows he were bad? Just because you won you really don't have any right to offend him in what ever non verbal way, no matter if your a killer or a surviver. And no, I'm not a killer main. I play every second game as survivor, but even then I feel offended by toxic behaviour of other survivers, becaus I know exactly how ######### that is and I know exactly how a surv feels when he is tunneld or camped. So go out there and play freaking nice for just one time in your life, because do you now what is happening when no-one is played toxic? NO ONE IS OFFENDED BY A PLAYER PLAYING TOXIC!!!
Comments