[Nevermind x_x]

Platform: PC

Description: While testing perks with friends in a custom game, I discovered (and tested this again with different players) that the terror radius reduction from Furtive Chase does not occur.

Steps to Reproduce: I've only tested this on Legion so far.

  • Enter a custom game with 2+ people
  • Run Legion
  • Put on Furtive Chase
  • Get 4 or more stacks of Furtive Chase off of your friends
  • Use a map tile which you know the length of (such as the main building in Ormond) and ask your friends to walk towards you until they can hear your terror radius
  • Measure the approximate size of your terror radius.

This has occurred every time I've tested it so far.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @SquidGears said:

    Platform: PC

    Description: While testing perks with friends in a custom game, I discovered (and tested this again with different players) that the terror radius reduction from Furtive Chase does not occur.

    Steps to Reproduce: I've only tested this on Legion so far.

    • Enter a custom game with 2+ people
    • Run Legion
    • Put on Furtive Chase
    • Get 4 or more stacks of Furtive Chase off of your friends
    • Use a map tile which you know the length of (such as the main building in Ormond) and ask your friends to walk towards you until they can hear your terror radius
    • Measure the approximate size of your terror radius.

    This has occurred every time I've tested it so far.

    "...and ask your friends to walk towards you"

    Silly question, but have you tried this in chase? It effects your terror radius in chase.