mori rampage
I havnt played dbd in probably 3 weeks at least...i might get a chance to play tonight and may attempt a mori rampage not because i hate survivors but because i'm frustrated with my job. I rarely first hook mori.
I wish i had all the perks unlocked so I could play rancor roulette on pc...
Comments
I wouldn't do it personally, despite what people tell you a mori isn't a guaranteed win, it only bumps the chances to about 90% for an average killer and maybe 95% for a good one. Ive had some bad map RNG making the game borderline unwinnable with a mori.
Also, these survivors just want a fair game, and it's kinda ruining their experience. Try to find other ways of stress relief, fall guys is a really fun game right now.
The angel has spoken. My turn! Mwahahahaha
I'm not gonna mori with 5 gens running...
The dweet always make me laff in this.
If you're moring on death hook, then yea that's fine. Go ahead.
Maybe use them as a safety net, if you're having an easy game, use it on death hook, if your having a hard game, use it earlier.
IDK do anything that makes you less frustrated.
Mori, Mori, blow the story
what a small movie you show.
I like to spread my damage around, it's better for blood point gain.
This is why i love playing rancor roulette because the fun doesn't start until all 5 gens pop ๐๐๐.
I try to play fair consiously...