well i just got trounced
Was a sfw team lost the match but haha one tried taunting me at the exit and I knocked em down for it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's always fun when survivors taunting at the gates get their just rewards. Most fun one I had was that at one gate, they were healing someone right at the border, farming a few points. I walked around slightly, hit the wounded one, and picked them up before they could crawl out. Ended up with that person escaping, but another dead on the hook :P
They hard changed the game from an "all live" to one kill, just because they wanted a few more points for healing.