White ward vs Franklin's demise
I Played a game against a bubba with Franklin's and I had a white ward. Long story short, I got hit and I didn't get my item back. It doesn't bother me, but I'm wondering if it's intended or not.
I Played a game against a bubba with Franklin's and I had a white ward. Long story short, I got hit and I didn't get my item back. It doesn't bother me, but I'm wondering if it's intended or not.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i always find the ward useless.
same here.
i think white ward should protect ur item too cuz black ward works perfectly (there's not a survivor perk to counter this and if exists someday it would look weird lol)
That's what I thought and now I'm confused. Do you know if it happened before the rework?
before the rework this offering just protect ur item & addons in the case u die.
Now protects ur item & addons in any case cuz without this offering u lose the addons of ur items (u can use ace in the hole too but it's a waste perk slot) but if the killer use franklin's demise , this offering don't save ur item lol
Not in any case (unless the Devs changed it recently and I missed that change).
If you escape, you will still lose the addons if you bring a white ward.
u don't lose ur addons if u bring a white ward they changed this in the lasts updates.
Good to know, thank you.
I'm glad they fixed it, it was so stupid before.