Help with Billy

I realy suck at him, like really suck, never have I ever got a 4k and this new thing of his make it even worse, literally I bring Noed to every game, he just isn't fun for me. So I ask for some advice some play styles for him builds, just something to make me not view him as (Bad word).

Comments

  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn1Znvdifx8

    You can take a look here. The Timestamps also feature various topics, the guide is a little bit older, so the Add On Part can be skipped.

    The rest is basically the same, the Overheat-Mechanic is not really limiting as long as you are not trying to go for many impossible Chainsaws. In general, OhTofu is currently uploading a bunch of Hillbilly-Content and he is a really good Billy.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn1Znvdifx8

    You can take a look here. The Timestamps also feature various topics, the guide is a little bit older, so the Add On Part can be skipped.

    The rest is basically the same, the Overheat-Mechanic is not really limiting as long as you are not trying to go for many impossible Chainsaws. In general, OhTofu is currently uploading a bunch of Hillbilly-Content and he is a really good Billy.

    Thx man is very stressful to play Billy, I don't feel the same for him as I do Bubba

  • @Dabihwow said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1541918#Comment_1541918

    Thx man is very stressful to play Billy, I don't feel the same for him as I do Bubba

    This is because billy is significantly harder to master than bubba.

    Billys chainsaw is like a torpedo that needs to be aimed correctly and if you miss you go flying.

    Bubbas chainsaw is charge it up and if theres no pallet or window you get a down.

    Billy is like nurse it will take many games of practice to master his movement and how to curve ect but once mastered he is very rewarding to play.

  • @BillyMain77 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1541922#Comment_1541922

    This is because billy is significantly harder to master than bubba.

    Billys chainsaw is like a torpedo that needs to be aimed correctly and if you miss you go flying.

    Bubbas chainsaw is charge it up and if theres no pallet or window you get a down.

    Billy is like nurse it will take many games of practice to master his movement and how to curve ect but once mastered he is very rewarding to play.

    Yeah I noticed that