Can the Nurse use immediately (chain blink) when she's GETTING STUN after using 1 blink?
I had a match recently when I was facing a God Nurse. She rolled over me and my team very fast.
But one moment was really weird. She teleported & I heard the Nurse's fatigue noises and after a second she's teleporting to me with a huge distance and knocked me down. I didn't know that the Nurse can teleport when she's getting stun by fatigue somehow... Or it's a "visual" (sound) bug?
Comments
Probably a Sound Bug, I have experienced it multiple times that she goes into Fatique, but can still blink. I dont know if it is the same on the Nurses Screen.
Nurse can cancel fatigue with a frame-perfect lunge. The sound will play but she won't go through the animation, bob her head, etc. There are only a few Nurses in the world who I know of that can do it intentionally.
thanks for the info!
It happened to me once and I was so very confused lol.
@OP There's a bug (triggers on getting stunned the most for me) that will have you in the fatigue animation and sounds but you can start charging your blink before you're supposed to be able to. That may be what you experienced too.