Silent hill dlc
I want to buy silent hill dlc but I don't want to risk that it will get a discount a few days later I buy it, so... should I take it now or wait like 3-4 days or something more?
I want to buy silent hill dlc but I don't want to risk that it will get a discount a few days later I buy it, so... should I take it now or wait like 3-4 days or something more?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not sure how discounts go for DLCs but I don’t think the most recent is likely to just get a discount now..
So...have I to wait or should I buy it now?
i wouldn’t wait. silent hill is the newest DLC and I don’t see it getting a discount in the next few days/weeks.
(but no one can tell you with certainty)
Ok ty for the answer