Happened to me on PS4 on Autohaven. I got healed, then the killer downed me again, and it knocked me loose. But I was stuck there a good couple minutes. Don't think the killer could pick me up -- but he didn't try. He might have realized what happened and was a good sport about it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Happened to me on PS4 on Autohaven. I got healed, then the killer downed me again, and it knocked me loose. But I was stuck there a good couple minutes. Don't think the killer could pick me up -- but he didn't try. He might have realized what happened and was a good sport about it.