Hit detection is extremely off when versing crossplay players?
I notice this ever since crossplay was implemented. Like legit every game i'm getting hit when I wasn't near em. Massively noticeable when crossplay was implemented.
I notice this ever since crossplay was implemented. Like legit every game i'm getting hit when I wasn't near em. Massively noticeable when crossplay was implemented.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I used to laugh my ass off when I'd watch JRM or Ayrun get these horrible hits through Windows that were clearly not hits or shouldnt have been. Im no longer laughing because apparently since cross play is now a thing, the massive extendable hits through windows and pallets are affecting consoles now too. Generally when playing against PC killers, or one would assume seeing as the all encompassing logo for another platform gives nothing away.
Hit detection is not even enabled yet
this is something they should've thought before rolling out crossplay, just like fixing fps drops on console, which cause massive teleports on both screens.