I DO energetically protest againts the hidden bugged holes that trap you in maps permanently!!
this was in McMilian state with 4 cute birds
SAD thing is I had the hatch opened behind me on that rock #PGJSF
this was in McMilian state with 4 cute birds
SAD thing is I had the hatch opened behind me on that rock #PGJSF
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They might have altered/shifted the model. not necessarily intentionally, causing holes
I mean, there are a couple of model/animation changes (like the killer's walking animations) that don't seem to have been planned
The bugged hills have been acknowledged by the bug report team so hopefully they will be hotfixed soon.