Uhm... so like this... :

I'm pretty sure this means it makes u take longer to set a trap.
I know they meant the opposite but like increasing the setting time means making it longer lel.
Ok my bad I just realized it's speed not time. lol

I'm pretty sure this means it makes u take longer to set a trap.
I know they meant the opposite but like increasing the setting time means making it longer lel.
Ok my bad I just realized it's speed not time. lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Increases setting speed, not setting time.
Yea I realized the second after I posted it XD
When I first started playing as The Trapz, I completely misread it too. I was like... what the hell type of add-on is this lol
Ok so like I know this is sorta off topic but like why the heck do I always have to wait like half an hour when I wanna play killer. This is just dumb.... Like not even 1 survivor is joining.
Are you on PC or console? I never really have that problem on PS4
Pc
Update on that.... suddenly 4 survivors joined.
And 1 left
Are you a high rank? That could have something to do with it.. shrug
Nope. don't normally play killer but like daily stuff and meh.
eeei now I got in 1 match.
Well this was fun xD.

