Killer bloodpoint scoring events are too low

The devs did a complete overhaul of survivor bloodpoint scoring events and now they earn bloodpoints for almost everything except for turning their camera. I'm sure that's next! Regardless, in the mean time, do the devs think they can add some more scoring events for killer, or increase existing ones?

Especially in brutality and hunting categories points accumulate really slowly, much slower than they do for survivors who engage in a chase for the same amount of time. There have a lot of matches lately where I kill 2-3 of the survivors and the survivors that escape leave with more points than me. Which to me doesn't make any sense. I play both roles and I know that as killer I am usually much more active/busy. But, somehow survivors are able to score higher than me even though I kill most of them. We're talking like I leave with 18-22k and they leave with 23-25k.

I'm guessing it has something to do with survivors getting points for doing things like vaulting in a chase, or getting a ton of points for cleansing a totem.

Now, I don't want killers to be making more than survivors, I just don't think it's fair to be putting in more work and not be able to earn as much as survivors. It's as if we have to prolong the match to earn more BPs, but survivors don't.

My suggestion is:

  • Award bloodpoints for activating the killers power on all killers, whether they're in a chase or not.
  • Award bloodpoints for each hit when landing multiple simultaneous hits; currently you're only awarded one hit scoring event if you hit multiple survivors with Punishment of the Damned. Not sure about leatherface's chainsaw
  • Award bloodpoints for finding a survivor even if you grab them off a gen, or out of a locker, or down them before a chase starts.
  • Award killers a chunk a bloodpoints for ending chases quickly, considering that it's what we're supposed to do. Add this on top of the cumulative gain from chasing survivors. Currently, the only bonus for ending chases early is points towards pipping and MMR. Well, I assume it impacts MMR.
  • OR
  • Don't reduce the 'Survivor Found' scoring event until the hunter category is 50% full. Currently, the score is halved once the hunter category has 2000 points.

Comments

  • I'm kinda shocked you made a thread about this, without even mentioning the horrible Devious points awarded to killers such as Hag, Wraith, and Myers. But yeah, Brutality especially needs a buff. Hunting as well.