quickest gane ever

Had 2 survivors right at The start dc hooked one and buy chance grabbed the last one as I went to refill my hatchets

Comments

  • My fastest game lasted about 10 seconds.
    One DCed in loading screen because of mori and others followed ingame^^

  • I was playing as Michael against a 4 man SWF. They all 4 met at the middle of the map and obviously didn't know how Myers worked. I reached evil within 3, downed all 4 of them in less than 15 seconds, and hooked them. Match probably lasted less than 2 minutes.

    I got chewed out pretty hard by them afterwards XD.

  • I was playing as Michael against a 4 man SWF. They all 4 met at the middle of the map and obviously didn't know how Myers worked. I reached evil within 3, downed all 4 of them in less than 15 seconds, and hooked them. Match probably lasted less than 2 minutes.

    I got chewed out pretty hard by them afterwards XD.

    Was it like wahhh you cheated (that's how I imaging people being jerks sound like at the end when they lost by there own mistakes I bet you wish you had the kill move active that would have really made them mad also just played pig thanks to a urp and she's badass)
  • Had a pretty quick match one time.

    Loaded in as killer, then got sent right to the tally screen.

    Who knew survivors can sense a Nurse in the lobby before even entering the trial?

  • Played doctor, randomly got the game map and got the first scream within seconds. 4 dc's right there. Game lasted around 10 seconds.
  • Space Coconut has one with all 4 survivors either hooked or slugged at 1:41, the rest of the game was just hooking the slugs. No mori, no DCs.