Movement Stutter Bug

Hey! I’m new to the forums but I really need to report this bug. I play on Playstation but i’ve heard this has been happening on PC as well. In about 90% of my killer games and even sometimes in survivor games my character begins to stutter and pull themself back. It’s really annoying while you’re chasing a survivor and they’re even faster than you at times because of this bug. My character begins stuttering and starts moving at about half their max speed while you’re moving. This happened throughout the duration of the entire match. Playing killer right now just feels impossible right now. Here’s a video! Please let me know if you guys have been experiencing this issue as well.

https://youtu.be/9_0-of2bd3w


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @Jesse_hx said:

    Hey! I’m new to the forums but I really need to report this bug. I play on Playstation but i’ve heard this has been happening on PC as well. In about 90% of my killer games and even sometimes in survivor games my character begins to stutter and pull themself back. It’s really annoying while you’re chasing a survivor and they’re even faster than you at times because of this bug. My character begins stuttering and starts moving at about half their max speed while you’re moving. This happened throughout the duration of the entire match. Playing killer right now just feels impossible right now. Here’s a video! Please let me know if you guys have been experiencing this issue as well.

    https://youtu.be/9_0-of2bd3w

    Yep, except when using the chainsaw with Billy, you lose the chainsaw and just stop. Then when you run again, it stutters like that. Just small slowdowns. It's really annoying. Glad you recorded!