Console players, if a PC Killer/Surv DCs make sure to check Steam services.
Steam goes down a lot more than PSN/Xbox Live. And that results in dbd becoming completely unplayable for them. Thought I'd give a heads up.
Steam goes down a lot more than PSN/Xbox Live. And that results in dbd becoming completely unplayable for them. Thought I'd give a heads up.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Eh? Steam, like PSN and XBL, is largely decentralized. It's very rare for "Steam" as a whole to be down, although individual servers might dip here and there. Same for PSN and XBL. I searched for each, "Steam down," "XBL down" and "PSN" down and there were dozens of complaints about each ranging from a few hours ago to about 8 hours ago.
Even then, how are you going to know if it was a PC player? I guess if they're pulling sick 360s on killer that's a giveaway, but I imagine most of the time it's just them holding W to follow you. I'd imagine it's much more likely it's going to end up being someone playing on Wi-Fi that loses connection most of the time, as nearly 100% of Switch users, for example, are on Wi-Fi. Even those that aren't are using a weird USB->ethernet dongle.