Coolest Killer Design
Out of all the original killers in DBD who do you think has the coolest design? For me it’s between Oni and Doctor.
Out of all the original killers in DBD who do you think has the coolest design? For me it’s between Oni and Doctor.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My top 3 are oni, spirit and nurse
Oni and Huntress are my favorites
I like the effects of spirit the most but I dislike that she is so naked in her vanilla form. From feeling I like Hillbilly the most because he feels so scary... I mad man with a chainsaw!
Plague, Spirit and Deathslinger. Even though Plague doesn't have the most special outfits in the game, she is extremly detailed and I like her aspect really much, then SPIRIT because of her sick outfits then Slinger boy because of his style
Plague. Sure it’s not complex, but I love the elegance of her outfit and her headpiece.