Face Masks for Survivors
I know a few characters have a facemask, I would love to see a face mask offered for every character in the game. At least the original cast of characters.
I know a few characters have a facemask, I would love to see a face mask offered for every character in the game. At least the original cast of characters.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What for? Like Nea's and Feng's? Or something to reference the current times? That'd be a bit distasteful wouldn't it since it's a pandemic not a fashion statement.
Like the current ones in the game. I just think they look cool. And they helped cover up the face of some of the uglier survivors. However if some people want to wear masks in the game to reflect the realities of the world right now, I don't see any problem with that. It wouldn't be distasteful.