Chapter 17 Theory, What If The Survivors Are Transforming And Not The Alchemist?

While I personally believe the new killer will be the alchemist transforming into some kind of werewolf. This was something I thought about and felt like bringing up. We've seen the alchemist experiment on the trapper, would it be that far out of question to assume he started experimenting on the innocent?

Comments

  • Ive always thought that would be an awesone p350 reward for survivors. Create a power that can apply to all survivors and let them be killers once they hit that level.

  • @Dead_by_Gadfly said:

    Ive always thought that would be an awesone p350 reward for survivors. Create a power that can apply to all survivors and let them be killers once they hit that level.

    I would kill for the ability to maul legion.

  • Well i was thinking survivors becoming killers. But yeah i suppose killers could become survivors 🤷‍♂️

  • It's an interesting concept, but how would it work though?

  • @Dead_by_Gadfly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1539710#Comment_1539710

    Well i was thinking survivors becoming killers. But yeah i suppose killers could become survivors 🤷‍♂️

    It doesn't have to be all killers, just legion, only legion.

  • @Mozzie said:

    It's an interesting concept, but how would it work though?

    While I'm not entirely sure, I could see it as the more you inject survivors the more deformed they become. Potentially losing control and attacking each other if it reaches max level, or it could just be a standard debuff.

  • @SCP_FOR_DBD said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1539715#Comment_1539715

    While I'm not entirely sure, I could see it as the more you inject survivors the more deformed they become. Potentially losing control and attacking each other if it reaches max level, or it could just be a standard debuff.

    Hmm, that's a really interesting idea. I can imagine that the killer cannot damage survivors directly but only inject them. Once injected the killer can either take control of the player or if multiple survivors are injected an AI is introduced to take control and down the other survivors. It's an interesting idea but unfortunately the transmutation would have to take effect immediately as survivors would just quarantine themselves before the serum could take effect, also comms ruin the element of surprise.


    But I love the idea of gamers losing control of their survivors and watching helplessly and their characters are used to kill their teammates. Hahaha.

  • @Mozzie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1539723#Comment_1539723

    Hmm, that's a really interesting idea. I can imagine that the killer cannot damage survivors directly but only inject them. Once injected the killer can either take control of the player or if multiple survivors are injected an AI is introduced to take control and down the other survivors. It's an interesting idea but unfortunately the transmutation would have to take effect immediately as survivors would just quarantine themselves before the serum could take effect, also comms ruin the element of surprise.

    But I love the idea of gamers losing control of their survivors and watching helplessly and their characters are used to kill their teammates. Hahaha.

    It'd be amazing to watch a blendette maul the other. Perhaps the timer could change with addons, so survivors never truly know when they're safe. Perhaps he could also have a fake attack, one that applies an undetectable debuff so you have to try to call his bluff.

  • I am still wondering, if they make a buff yourself mechanic, where the difference to Oni will be.


    Of course they have options like a pounce, blocking windows, maybe needing to find a balance between too much and too little serum. Make it in stages or tiers or a very strong power twice a match or something.


    Guess we will see. I also thought about the injecting others possibility but from the lore and videos it seems more like he is injecting himself with that precious serum, that he would do anything for.