Match making working but now there's a lot of boosted survivors...
solo has not been fun, red rank survivors have been doing the dumbest stuff...
solo has not been fun, red rank survivors have been doing the dumbest stuff...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Red ranks have always been easy to get to what do you mean now?
Just take it as comedy gold when you see someone urban evading around its pretty cute to see someone so immersed.
The recipe for Red ranks is 2 hooks saves and one gen. You'll never depip.
I guess this explains why I've never hit red ranks as a survivor, I'm usually doing gens while other people ######### around.
Lots and lots of boosted potatoes on both sides killer and survivor.
Everybodys had easy games for 2 months now.
All these potatoes think there good till they come across some serious dbd players who are real red ranks