Dbd perk loadouts

Anybody think it would be a good idea for this game to add loadouts that you can save your favorite builds instead of having to swap out perks all the time..loadout 1 could be your gen rush build , loadout 2 could be your healing build ect.....hope one day they add this feature

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • i like that idea and the same could be added to our cosmetics we like

  • Ya a lot of games have loadouts... I'm surprised this game hasn't done that yet in a update...it's a little tedious to have to swap out perks when you can just save your favorite builds in diff loadouts

  • I kinda do this on the survivors side where I just have certain build on survivors. I just switch to the survivor that has the build I want to play. Obviously with killers this cant be done.