Feeling guilty :(
Had a game last night where 3 of my survivor buds were very Altruistic but let's just say they all died.
My point is I was playing for a daily ritual which involved escaping and combine that with finding a nice rare item, that is what I did. The reason I feel bad is that if I intervened and helped out with saves be it unhooking or distraction, some of them may have survived. In the end its one game and wanted my ritual. But have you guys played selfishly say to complete a ritual whereas you could have helped out your survivor friends more and helped them escape but you wanted to escape.
Just intrigued
My point is I was playing for a daily ritual which involved escaping and combine that with finding a nice rare item, that is what I did. The reason I feel bad is that if I intervened and helped out with saves be it unhooking or distraction, some of them may have survived. In the end its one game and wanted my ritual. But have you guys played selfishly say to complete a ritual whereas you could have helped out your survivor friends more and helped them escape but you wanted to escape.
Just intrigued
Comments
I always play selfish-like.
I just help whenever i feel like i'd be safe doing so, since having someone else alive will aid you in your own escape.
I'm not a scumbag though, i don't ever intentionally bodyblock, never do i leave someone to die for the sole reason of not wanting to help, etc.
But i simply prioritize myself over others, it's one thing i do to keep having fun as EZ-mode Survivor.
I think having different personality in each game is what make it even more lol.
There are players who will come get you off the hook even if it will cost them their escape or players who would leave
I use to get annoyed with players camping and tunneling but I come to realize it is their style of game play. And there is nothing wrong with that.
If everyone played the same it would be boring, it could be frustrating at times but you can not expect the same from everyone.
But.... Adapting david King, well, I was pretty quiet that game, haha.
If I need a Daily Ritual then I will let others die. But if I have no dailies then I will be a team player and go for saves ect.
Yes.I don't play everyday but I'll play 1 or 2 rounds just for the daily.
5000 Points for escaping
1000 + 500 for a safe hook save
15000 - 30000 for a ritual
I may not be the best at math but I can recognize value when I see it.
If you want to have fun play each match using Plunderers (preferably tier 3) and let whatever item you get decide your play-style.
Toolbox - Gen jocky
Med-kit - Team healer and hook rescuer
Flashlight - Body blocker and blinding saves
Key - Stealthy until you can get people out early
Map - Run around and destroy totems/do gens
Broken key - cry about it as you curse your horrible luck
Its a fun way to mix up each match.
Friendship - Priceless
You clearly missed one.
", Long live the king."
if it was the escape with X character and the escape with a new item ritual, that's a 55K combo, iirc. 60k total for the match with only the survival points.