Does anyone else feel that their matchmaking times have not improved?
I play on Switch and before crossplay happened I would get instant killer lobbies but I would have to wait around 5 minutes to get a survivor lobby. Not instant but not terribly slow either.
With crossplay out I thought my survivor queues would be faster but I haven't noticed a difference. It still takes around 3-5 minutes to get a lobby as survivor. I was playing at around 10:00pm but I thought that with the added playerbase it would take at maximum 2 minutes or so.
Do you all notice a decrease in matchmaking times or has there been no difference for you? I'm quite interested to know how matchmaking is for my fellow Switch users.
Comments
I'm not a Switch user, I play on PC, but as far as I can tell on survivor the ques are longer. Not horribly long, but a few minutes more to be sure.