Console legacy
Hi guys,
It’s quite annoying as we have no form of commitment or ‘veteran’ players, me and my friends have spoken about this and we feel that if you could give PS4 a blue version of legacy and Xbox a green version, you could give it to players to have a certain amount of hours in game or for the prestige they already have. I think you would be incredibly increasing morale of the console community and it would 100% make up for not having bill, streamer pack, ect. Hope you guys get this and take it into consideration for the people of console play just as much as pc or even more.
Kind regards,
A dedicated console player
Comments
Even though I don't play on gaming consoles I second your opinion as the console folks need something to keep them playing through the disconnects and low frame rate.
Devs said that legacy will never come back.
But I guess we will get some kind of devotion skins soon
Why console exclusive though?
Now maybe they will have something cool for a Halloween event. It would be nice if maybe in the future each platform got their own exclusive cosmetics in the store.