Is Dead Hard glitched?
Never had a problem in the past. But now its like when I use it, it never happens but I still get the Exausted status. What gives?
Never had a problem in the past. But now its like when I use it, it never happens but I still get the Exausted status. What gives?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's been like that for a very long time if you are talking about not becoming invincible. If you're saying you don't actually do the dash then I don't know
Welcome to dedicated servers.
Dead hard for distance.
It's called "Dead" now. Press the active ability button to instantly die and get exhausted.
What do you mean with "it's bugged?" I thought the Perk is supposed to make you exhausted while on the Ground.
Did I misread something in the Description?