Voted Jekyll&Hyde, but... it could be a combo of 1 and that...
I mean, ch 17 will be the halloween event chapter, right?
My guess is Alchemist that cannot attack, and after finding flowers and injecting himself he turns into the Hulk and can sprint and attack survivors.
I assume he can get serum from flowers and use inject it to go into a powered up state
Fingers crossed 🤞
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Voted Jekyll&Hyde, but... it could be a combo of 1 and that...
I mean, ch 17 will be the halloween event chapter, right?
My guess is Alchemist that cannot attack, and after finding flowers and injecting himself he turns into the Hulk and can sprint and attack survivors.
I assume he can get serum from flowers and use inject it to go into a powered up state
Fingers crossed 🤞