When in a lobby, how to do we know that the other players are on other platforms?
I'm on console and sometimes when I'm in a lobby, I get people who have these little symbols by their username. Are they Pc players? I have no way of knowing.
I'm on console and sometimes when I'm in a lobby, I get people who have these little symbols by their username. Are they Pc players? I have no way of knowing.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
anyone with a globe icon is playing on a system that is not your own.
Right. Only PC players really know that they’re playing against a person on a console. Consoles could get the globe for other consoles or maybe PC.
Hi can I interest you in the existence of Windows Store?
Microsoft sure couldn't.
Apparently I'm slightly more persuasive :p
but no seriously that was a good one lmao