Their pp must be really small...
Lucky I played as Pyramid Head LOL... don't need to deal with this kind of bs...
Lucky I played as Pyramid Head LOL... don't need to deal with this kind of bs...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's why i like and hate pyri in DBD.
This is pretty much every killer match I have VS console survivors...
I turned off crossplay because it was a small PP onslaught.
The irony is that they try to call out PC killers for try harding when they pull this every single game.
I never look at survivor perks. Maybe I should but I just kind of play how I play regardless with very little curiosity after the match.
I almost look at their perks every match... need to at least know many meta perks they used..
At this point I already don't expect survivors with non-meta perks, so i'm just counting how many they used
Pretty standard builds though. At least they didn´t throw Object in the mix :)
That would be an absolute nightmare lol...
Btw the game took place in Haddonfield.. man I hate that map
Yep. The number of DS is a good indicator of the size of their cock. Imagine if they use OoO on top of that
Congratz man, must have been one hell of a match^^