We're left with a cliffhanger at the end of Level 2, and I never look at the lore leaks so it's quite suspenseful.
This might be a wild prediction, but I think his grandmother will return safely, because there's 10 entries total and what else will they have if Philip is all alone for 6 entries?
We're left with a cliffhanger at the end of Level 2, and I never look at the lore leaks so it's quite suspenseful.
This might be a wild prediction, but I think his grandmother will return safely, because there's 10 entries total and what else will they have if Philip is all alone for 6 entries?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We're left with a cliffhanger at the end of Level 2, and I never look at the lore leaks so it's quite suspenseful.
This might be a wild prediction, but I think his grandmother will return safely, because there's 10 entries total and what else will they have if Philip is all alone for 6 entries?
Yeah his backstory seems pretty tragic. I love that they added so many entries for him though.
A journey towards safe land?