I'm not a big addon user. Usually I use those either for the memes or to increase basic killer's power. Sloppy Butcher, on the other hand, is the perk I use, when I want to play an anti-healing build.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I use Sloppy Butcher on many of my Killers.
I'm not a big addon user. Usually I use those either for the memes or to increase basic killer's power. Sloppy Butcher, on the other hand, is the perk I use, when I want to play an anti-healing build.
I very rarely use mangled addons, usually because there are better alternatives if I choose to put on some addons.