my theories of possible characters in chapter 17 (the alchemist and the candyman)
well guys i think it's time to wear our foil hats again!
on the one hand we have candyman: 1.- tony todd (original candyman) has followed bhvr on twitter.
2.-the movie is about to be released (October)
and on the other side we have the alchemist: 1.-In tome one we could observe how the alchemist injected himself with the putrid serum, making a spelling reaction and at the same time becoming addicted to it.
2.-the halloween event is near.
what are your opinions?
do you think the same as me?
do you have any other theory?
talk about it!
๐VS๐
Comments
OMG I KNEW IT, is the alchemist!!!
It's not licensed. The teaser they released teased the alchemist I think.
I know im so hyped!!
Hope he doesn't have any linked cosmetics ๐๐
Me too, I really don't like those cosmetics