When are the teasers for chapter 17?
Just curious.
Just curious.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Fall Guys chapter in September was leaked.
I bet it's coming out next month, maybe on the 15th?
My guess is the PTB will be on 25th. So maybe next week we'll get teaser? Could be wrong though.
If I had to guess next week.
Feels like PH just came out. But yeah probably in the bext few weeks
Here's a teaser: bees.
It will be this month or next.
If covid hasn't ruined anything. I say a teaser around the next week or the week after, followed up with a ptb.
Soon.