Shrine Of Secrets
Why is it when I prestige a character I lose my perk that I bought form the Shrine Of Secrets. Why doesn’t it pop up in my bloodweb?
Why is it when I prestige a character I lose my perk that I bought form the Shrine Of Secrets. Why doesn’t it pop up in my bloodweb?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because you are unlucky. The shrine unlocks teachable perks, not actual perks. When you prestige, you lose the actual perks, but you still have your teachables.
Keep leveling, they'll show at some point.
ok thank you so much.
When you prestige a killer/survivor you lose all addons,perks,items,offerings.I think you keep tier one of 3 perks of that surv/killer.For others you have to level them up again.Bloodweb is rng so if you want some good perk it may take a while.It took me 3 mil bp on billy to get bbq tier 3.