Noed should be disabled after 50hrs

It is so demotivating to completely put play a killer then have them still be able to come out with kills they never earn.

With moris being so easy to get its a little stupid to be giving killers with 2000 hrs access to a get out of jail perk.

New killers i get, its tough out there for them.... but just disable it after 50-100 hrs with killer

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Damarus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1543470#Comment_1543470

    Are you seriously telling me there are people who stall the game, even when the killer lets them go? Jesus, this community gets more toxic the more the days go by. But I must say, you are one of few players who play like that.

    I just had a match where I decided to take the Nurse, who is utterly awful on console, just to see if some nice survivor would allow me to pick him up off a gen, after 3 blinks (I was after the trophy). And the first one I found, after some convincing, made me do that. I let go 2 of them, and it was a fun match, without anyone sweating (in case you are wondering, the other 2 were uncooperative).

    Now, of course those aren't the only situations that lead me to let someone escape. To be fair, though, I am not doing it too often, nowadays. If killers never let me go when I play survivor, why should I let them? Yeah, wrong way to think, I know, but sometimes you just need a taste of sweet revenge.

    this old new game should be toxic by daylight at this point....

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1544118#Comment_1544118

    this old new game should be toxic by daylight at this point....

    Oh, it became toxic way earlier than you think. And if you think I am toxic, well, sorry to disappoint you, lad.

  • @Damarus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1546877#Comment_1546877

    Oh, it became toxic way earlier than you think. And if you think I am toxic, well, sorry to disappoint you, lad.

    I meant this old news lot people can be toxic in this game bring out the worst in people wasn't calling you toxic

    more for the your comment saying:this community gets more toxic the more the days go by

  • @DminuS said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1537056#Comment_1537056

    doing totems is a mistake, memorizing their location is better. and always expect noed.

    LMAO k

  • If you want to disable Noed, then all the 2nd Chance perks on survivor should be disabled above rank 10. You clearly don't need DH, DS or Adrenaline anymore if you have played some time.


    This was just sarcasm.

    No perk should be disabled by playtime or rank.

    Noed is fine. Add a totem counter and just do Bones.

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1546984#Comment_1546984

    I meant this old news lot people can be toxic in this game bring out the worst in people wasn't calling you toxic

    more for the your comment saying:this community gets more toxic the more the days go by

    I see, well, you never know on these forums. Don't know if you have been playing recently, but there seems to be a mori outbreak, and swf is now cross platform. Haven't been able to play without running into a 4 man swf, whose members would be able to do nothing on their own.

  • @ABannedCat said:

    I am all for that, if we do the same with Decisive Strike.

    Its nessecary in low ranks, but once you reach rank10, it should be disabled.

    The thing is if you remove ds, tunneling will be the new meta, so survivors will quit, and the game will die.

    With noed there are one shot killer, so deleting it would make killers like trapper, wraith and deathslinger not viable anymore without noed.

  • do bones do gens escape simple

  • @Damarus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1547080#Comment_1547080

    I see, well, you never know on these forums. Don't know if you have been playing recently, but there seems to be a mori outbreak, and swf is now cross platform. Haven't been able to play without running into a 4 man swf, whose members would be able to do nothing on their own.

    nope i been playing i get genrushed most game why i still use noed more for backup.

  • Hex Perks can be destroyed. Don't like it? Cleanse totems.

  • Here is my opinion. NOED and DS both need to be looked at regarding a rework but complaining about one and not the other is fallacy.

    Why they need to be looked at. From a killer perspective (my main) if I run no obsession perk and see an obsession in the game there is now a chance for four DS, minimum one, in the game. I have to change my entire play style around that single perk and respect it for all players even if only one is in the game. It opens up multitudes of plays for survivors using locker plays, head on, body blocks, BT saves, gen rushes, etc. There is no counter. It is either force the perk use by tunneling (which survivors bemoan in endgame) or respect EVERY down.


    NOED, needs a rework to actually buff it. Most totems spawn near generators. No skill checks required to break and takes 15s to break. Survivors don't HAVE to play around NOED. Its a crutch perk designed to give you an advantage for survivor misplay. It can be shut down entirely before ever activating and usually by first hit/down with NOED the survivors left either escape or find the totem quickly and cleanse it. It should have a 60s activation upon last totem cleansed or last gen completed.

  • Late reply, but everyone is calling me an entitled survivor main *blah blah blah*.


    1/3 of my time is on survivor, i main killer and by 50 hours pf killers i was more then capable of understanding how to apply map pressure.


    Also again “just do bones” is easy in a swf that understands where they are and communicates.

    You can spend 2 minutes solo q running around the map, mean while the rest of the monkeys on the team just get downed lol

    A lot of peoples swf is showing ;)

  • @Revzi100 said:

    do bones do gens escape simple

    think they better wright that on they hand so they don't forget that.

1 2 3 ›