When's the PTB for 4.2.0 droping?
I don't really care that much about the next chapter, but the most for bug fixes and balance changes, so does any of you have an idea when the PTB is going to drop? I assume in 3 weeks, right?
I don't really care that much about the next chapter, but the most for bug fixes and balance changes, so does any of you have an idea when the PTB is going to drop? I assume in 3 weeks, right?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
2 more weeks possibly. Maybe 24th? Just speculating.
I would say within the next 2 weeks. Hasn't been announced yet but we are about due for the next chapter to start being teased at any point now.