Black Splinter?
Hello, I'm a killer for just two days and I'm rank 14 .. I found the offer "Black Splinter" .. someone can explain to me well what is it?
Hello, I'm a killer for just two days and I'm rank 14 .. I found the offer "Black Splinter" .. someone can explain to me well what is it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Black_Splinter
google it next time
/close_thread_mod_thxs
Think of it like a demo before you buy the DLC.
Its on the game wiki, you can just google "Black Splinter"
https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Offerings#Splinters
Doesn't it say that on the offering?
^ This.
I'm Italian and in the Italian version of the game is written a little bad .. sorry